Ikehara Archery Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archery Club Performance Overview

2 posters

Go down

Archery Club Performance Overview Empty Archery Club Performance Overview

Post by Stella Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:41 am

Shiro would not take No for an answer when she delivered her idea for their archery performance.

"We will be olden day warriors!" she yelled, eyes sparkling like there was no tomorrow.

And indeed, that is what you became.

Your stage is set up to be viewed from only one angle: the front. The backdrop is of an old style village, and in the foreground cardboard cutouts to resemble a castle and the castle grounds have been laid.

Your are all wearing armor similar to this:
http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8tmcaTPcm1qfg4oyo1_1280.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/va9FUaj.jpg

While Shiro, the emperor, will be dressed slightly different.

The story is that Shiro is being too strict on the townspeople so warriors have come to take her thrown away.
Half of you shall be defenders, and the other half will be the attackers. You have blood packs situated under your clothes so when the blunt arrows hit they'll look very real.

2 Scripts have been prepared, for Shiro didn't want to have the ending decided already. One is if the defenders win, and the other is if the attackers win.
The rules are, if you get 'hit' in a vital area, you're out, but you can keep playing if it's not. Any shots that don't hit blood packs do not count.
If the attackers can reach and hit the Emperor within the allocated time, they win and you proceed with the second script. If both attackers are defeated the defenders have won and we'll continue with the first script.

No, I do not have a 'script' for you. Pretend your character knows what they're doing and saying, just roll with the idea that as long as they're in character it's probably in the script.

Shiro also needed fire. So if the attackers get too close, she's prepared fire arrows that will light up the backdrop by hitting specific targets. She's not stupid, so as long as her aim is true and she hits those targets, the fire won't spread. She made sure of that.

However. Fire is against the school rules, so if you want to enjoy the rest of your festival day, it's important you follow the plan and routes Shiro's given you if you're to get away from the teachers. She'll take the blame later, no worries.

Now, PLAY ON!
Stella
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

https://ikeharaarchery.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Archery Club Performance Overview Empty Re: Archery Club Performance Overview

Post by MarlineSugiSake Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:33 am

OH GOD I never seen this! I shall reply now! 8D

And I shall draw my Marline doing this! >8D SO HARD!
MarlineSugiSake
MarlineSugiSake

Back to top Go down