Bring Back the Archery Club! The RIVALS!

Go down

Bring Back the Archery Club! The RIVALS!

Post by Dantae on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:43 pm

((Hey guys! So I finally found the link for these forums and I remember they were SO much fun before all of us got busy~ If you guys are able to, let's bring them back!! I've always loved the idea of a rival school, so I hope y'all don't mind the introduction~))

Dantae sprawled lazily on the tatami mats covering the roofed part of the Archery range. The three walls and air conditioning managed to keep away most of the summer's scorching heat. Thus the sweat the dripped down his sunflower yellow locks had little to do with the weather and more to do with the high quality linen paper clutched in his tanned hand.

Shiro would kill him.

Leia would probably take a crack at him too. And he just dreaded to think what would happen if Marline found out. Only Yume wouldn't kick his ass...at first.

Ikehara Archery Club
The Great and Illustrious Hayashi Boy's Academy has taken notice of your puny existence.
While your lesser stature should be obvious, it seems one of your members does not understand
In order to enlighten your ignorant selves
our strong and mighty leader hereby challenges your club to a single elimination turnoment to be held in two weeks time at the place you desire.
If you have any honor left at all, we will see you at sunset.
Signed, Mori Keito

Dantae crumpled the paper in his fist. Those arrogant jerks! All he'd done was walk past the damn place and some crazy eyed, red haired demon had chased him down and demanded a challenge. And now they sent this...Hayashi Boy's Academy...

The idiot shivered. He'd been a mere seven points on the entrance exam away from being forced to go THERE. A hell of men without a single female ray of light. No wonder they were crazy...

Now, the trick would be explaining the challenge to the rest of the members...

Dantae gulped.
Dantae
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring Back the Archery Club! The RIVALS!

Post by MarlineSugiSake on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:40 am

(AH YAY! I hope this group comes back to life as well! I never really participated in it, but I would sure love to! I hope I don't seem too much like a newbie. *bows* pleasetakecareofmesempais I can't wait to meet the rivals!)

Marline wiped at her brow, feeling the weather heat just beginning their summer torture on her feeble body. She hated extreme weather. While too hot was too much to handle, too cold was also a hell in its own right. All she wants it spring and fall to come and keep it neutral all year around.

With a sign, she pulled the strap of her bag higher up her shoulder, staring at the Archery Club building. She prayed the air conditioning was on, or at least a fan was near by. If not, then she will bribe anyone to fan her down with a newspaper if only to keep the beads of sweat accumulate every 3 seconds; ON THE DOT.

She entered with a gasp and a sigh of relief, sliding against the door to feel with relief the air conditioning was in fact working. A miracle!

Her multicolored eyes traveled around the room and found a certain blonde laying on the floor. While her cheers felt warm at the sight of him, it didn't keep her from her usual greeting to the blond. "Afternoon, Tanaka-sempai." she addressed him in her clipped tone. Years in boot camp molded her greetings to sound like she was meeting with a general every day. The pink head walked across the room, placing her bag on a hook. "Have you practiced at all since our last meeting?" she inquired.
MarlineSugiSake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:46 pm

(Ahaha, what are you talking about, you're doing great!!)

"M-M-Marline!" Dantae yelped, scrambling to hide the challenge letter. He rolled to his feet and backed away slightly. "I mean, uh, what are you doing here~?" He asked frantically.

Geh, wait, of course! She's here to practice! He realized, too late.

"I mean, uh, at this time of day! Yeah, it's too hot to be here don't you think, Amica~?" He hurried to add, glancing uneasily left and right.

Errg...The idiot fought an urge to turn tail and flee. Cool, gotta play this cool, he told himself.

"That is, si! Of course! Practice practice practice! AAHAHAHA...HAHA...hah..."

No good. Dantae had never been good at hiding things or lying. His utter inability to deceive had gotten him into plenty of difficult situations. Like this one now...
Dantae

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarlineSugiSake on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:19 am

(thank you so much hun! ;w; WHEE! ONWARD TO RPING! SO EXCITED!)

Marline paused, her eyes as well as her head rolling slowly to him suspiciously at his tone. She knew that tone all too well. It was the same Her nephews would do when either one ate a whole jar of cookies in one day or the other ordered very expensive premium cable without permission.

Either he messed something up or he was covering up something.

"...Too hot is no excuse to stop training." she said after a pause to watch him sweat. Seeing she might not want to have a batting weapon in her hands in case she got angry, she placed it on the floor and walked over towards him.

"You just changed your dialogue tone three times within a minute. I wouldn't want to jump to conclusions, but....is there something you wish to tell me, Tanaka-Sempai?" she said, narrowing her multicolored eyes slightly while tapping her finger over her forearm. The stance usually worked well against any guilty child.

Might not be so effective if she was practically two feet shorter.
MarlineSugiSake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:58 pm

"Dantae!" came a shout from outside, followed by the loud bang of the door sliding open and possibly breaking. "Turn on the air conditioning, asap! My chocolate is melting and I saved for an entire month for these, they are NOT going to waste!"

Ignoring any others in the room, Shiro fell to the floor in the middle of the room and dropped her backpack, fishing for the box she'd stashed within the newspaper she'd used as insulation and cheap ice-creams she'd bought on special.
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

View user profile http://ikeharaarchery.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae on Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:24 am

Marline's "stance" certainly seemed to work on the tall, blonde idiot. He shifted uneasily from foot to foot, looking every where but at her.

"Dialogue tone? What does that mean, Mia Carina," he asked with another high, fake laugh. "I don't kno-"

Shiro's voice echoed through the Archery Range and Dantae paused to look up. Ah hah! A chance at escape! He stood straight and gave the president a solemn salute. "Illustrious president, welcome back," he said gravely- overplaying the stupid act in order to distract Marline. "It will be done~"

Dantae turned to his pink haired friend and shrugged nonchalantly, "Amica, why don't you chat with the President about these tone things of yours, I'll be right back!" He spun on his toes and headed for the far side of the room like a good little slaveunderclassman.
Dantae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarlineSugiSake on Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:34 am

Marline blinked at the sudden interruption from their captain. Before she could even respond to either or, Dantea fled the scene, leaving her to send him shrewd, disbelieving looks alone. But, no point to question it any further...for now.

With a long sigh, she turned to their club leader, clipping her heels together and bowed to the girl, as she would to any superior officer. "Good afternoon, Akita-sempai." she said, seeing as the girl was a third year to her first year. In fact, she was the youngest one of them all. Which was a little frustrating, but she decided to just take it in stride and make the best of it. The more she learns from her superiors, the faster she'll improve herself and her rusty archery skills.

"Any news on upcoming tournaments?" she asked nonchalantly, not at all aware they were already signed up for one by the Blondy playing innocent on the far side of the room.
MarlineSugiSake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:37 am

Shiro cringed as she unwrapped her chocolate, letting anyone watching think it was in fact about the chocolate and not the words that just left her underclassman's lips. "No need to be so formal, a light bow is more than enough,"

Tournaments

Oh yes, tournaments. She'd only come 4th in the one her parents sent her to in payment for the camping trip and they'd been thoroughly disappointed. Sure, it was better than what she used to get, but they'd honestly expected one training session to put her up in rank 1 or 2 with her sister.
She could never be her sister. Shooting at non-moving targets was boring and she couldn't concentrate. They had to move, had to excite her.

"The inter-school tournament is not until next term, but we should probably start some proper training soon. A practice tournament would be good too."
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

Back to top Go down

Post by MarlineSugiSake on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:27 am

Marline nodded, straightening her form. "I suggest training immdiately sir-Duh, I mean sempai!" she said, forgetting her place once more. Why does she keep going back to old habits of boot camp?! "And of course," she added with a light flush to the cheeks.

Maybe she should have reconsidered her school choice. But no, she wanted a normal life...no more of the rough stuff!

"Um, but practice tournament as in amongst ourselves or with other students? Where would we find any?" she asked. Not that she minded asking students in. In fact, she had a pretty good feeling a stranger off the streets could do better than herself at the moment. Pretty sad.

Reaching up to scratch the back of her neck, she mumbled slightly under her breath, "We could use as much training as possible..."
MarlineSugiSake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:08 pm

Shiro was aware of the girl's mis-matching of honorifics, but left it as it was. However she was msot comfortable would be fine. Well, almost.

"Choose one and stick with it, Marline-Chan. I do not mind what you call me, but it bothers me when you take it back and change it." She poked and prodded at her chocolate, testing the waters before picking up a small piece, glaring at it and putting the tasty morsel down again.

"I have some favours I could call in, but none of you, and probably not even myself, could stand up to them. It would hardly be called a tournament."
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae on Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:20 pm

Dantae returned to the girls after thoroughly destroying the thermostat. He'd been so focused on trying to make it take as long as possible that he pushed a couple buttons he shouldn't have. Now the whole thing flashed white and made strange keening noises...

By the time he sauntered back, pretending nothing had happened, the idiot missed his one and likely only chance to tactfully reveal his mistake.

Instead he took up his favorite muscley little compound and started to set up a target. Unfortunately, he got so into his preparations he completely forgot the challenge letter that sat practically in the middle of the room for anyone to read...
Dantae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:37 am

Yume was back after a lonnnngggggg vacation so to speak and she was a bit tired so she was Ushio for the day and she had some vibes saying there was some people at the Archery club! It was time to check it out~

Ushio's hair was up in a girly pony tail with a flower as she walked over and saw all of the Archery club members as she waved

"Hello all of you beautiful people~ <3" She winked and smiled cheerfully

Taking off her shoes she walked inside towards the group of people noticing how hot it was still... ugh... heat... what a terrible thing...
Yume
Stuttering Newbie-Chan
Stuttering Newbie-Chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarlineSugiSake on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:32 pm

(YAAY! Yume/Ushio is back!! 8D)

Marline straightened her back, nodding to the girl. "Yes....sempai." she said, forcing her mindset into a SCHOOL setting, rather than a boot camp setting.

She watched the girl prod the chocolate, raising her eyebrow slightly at how it seemed to be shaped like a melted duck face...with horns. She decided to ignore this factor and folded her hands in front of her in thought. "Perhaps then we should look elsewhere...Or take up these offers anyway. It could give us incentive to win if we know its a real challe-" the girl blinked, whirling around to see Ushio enter the archery area.

She blinked. Wasn't Yume the one who was part of the club? Was Ushio part of it too? Since when? And why? Where was Yume anyway?

"Um...hello?" she replied, turning herself around to face the girl. "How are you?"
MarlineSugiSake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume on Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:24 am

(yaaaaaaaaaaaay Very Happy everyones ^-^ ))

Ushio smirked and waved her hair around a bit smiling.

"How great for you to ask~ <3" She chimed as she spun around slightly

"I'm actually great coming back from a long needed vacation away soaked up the sun! swam! all of the perks! I just felt like I was drawn to this place to see what is up!" She smiled cheerfully

As she looked over at all of the people she hasnt seen in oh so long
Yume
Stuttering Newbie-Chan
Stuttering Newbie-Chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarlineSugiSake on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:52 am

Marline watched the girl's pretty hair fly through the air and felt a surge of envy. Her hair was like a wild bush. when she grew it out it either looked like a giant horse shoe or a curly helmet. Keeping it short was the only way to keep it tamed.

Reaching up to touch her hair lightly unconciously, she cleared her throat. "Well, that sounds lovely. I'm glad you had a fun vacation. Break was quite...eventful?" she said lamely. "So glad you can join us, just in time to talk about doing a practice tournament." she said, smiling slightly.

The thought of work would scare anyone off. But Marline LOVED it. (weirdo)
MarlineSugiSake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:38 am

Shiro also watched the girl's 'pretty' hair. Unlike plenty of girls, hair was a waste of time, space and effort to her. When she was younger she'd had long hair to match her sister's, but as Shiro gained a mind of her own, she discovered it really wasn't worth it. It has only ever gotten in the way when she did Archery, and Shiro has always wondered how her sister could stand it at all.

"The talk of sun is heating up the room, my chocolate is melting again! Dantae, did you turn on the air conditioning like I said?" she blew on her chocolate softly, trying to shoo away the hot air. "This was supposed to last a week! If it melts I will have to eat it now, shit!" her body produced a light spasm, and she rolled her shoulders afterwards, coughing quietly.
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by MarlineSugiSake on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:33 pm

Marline watched the girl fight with the chocolate. The smell was making her crave cookies now...Shaking her head, she turned to the stands to get back to work. Walking to a small spot, she started doing some training excersizes with her arms by grabbing a rubber band and stick. Stretching these out always helped her muscles.
MarlineSugiSake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:24 pm

Shiro found she couldn't stomach the idea of chocolate now, not after the visions she'd just seen. She picked up the remnants and put them on the table.

"Ok! It would seem we have prizes for hard work today! I have your updated routines, give me a minute and I will fill them out on the whiteboard. Though I may have to make a couple more tweaks if we are going to prepare for a tournament. Does anyone know any other schools with archery clubs that would be willing to participate?"
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum