Ikehara Archery Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working in a Group Benefits and Disadvantages

2 posters

Go down

Do these points sound fair to you?

Working in a Group Benefits and Disadvantages I_vote_lcap50%Working in a Group Benefits and Disadvantages I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Working in a Group Benefits and Disadvantages I_vote_lcap0%Working in a Group Benefits and Disadvantages I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Working in a Group Benefits and Disadvantages I_vote_lcap0%Working in a Group Benefits and Disadvantages I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Working in a Group Benefits and Disadvantages I_vote_lcap50%Working in a Group Benefits and Disadvantages I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Working in a Group Benefits and Disadvantages Empty Working in a Group Benefits and Disadvantages

Post by Stella Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:44 am

Hey guys! We got word back from Evee on a couple of points.

Should we guess the correct answer, we will all gain 100EXP
This is because we're at an advantage working together compared to those working solo

Each person gets ONE guess
She says this is to avoid someone guessing everyday and getting the answer by luck
But this works funny for us as well.
Each time a character guesses, they have to back out of our 'investigation group', because they've 'decided' on their guess and can't/won't be investigating any further

So we ultimately still only get one vote as a group, in the end

This means that if you come to your own conclusion, you're free to go off and guess.

Who participates in the next chapter?
We'll nominate 1 character to be a 'spokesperson' for the group
We'll still be able to make the decisions as a group, but only 1 character will be shown in the chapter (The can reference the other characters in the group though)
I believe this is to make Evee's life easier
Stella
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

https://ikeharaarchery.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Working in a Group Benefits and Disadvantages Empty Re: Working in a Group Benefits and Disadvantages

Post by Riku Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:14 am

Wait wait- I'm a little confused...

Could I just clarify?
Does this mean that since we're in a group, if one of us goes off and guesses right, we all get 100EXP each?

But if ONE gets it wrong and have to back out of the investigation group- does that person get still get the 100EXP contribution or not because they already guessed and got it wrong?

OR am I completely misunderstanding this?
Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Working in a Group Benefits and Disadvantages Empty Re: Working in a Group Benefits and Disadvantages

Post by Stella Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:14 am

No, I think you've got it.

We start with 7 of us. When we decide on our final guess, we produce it as a group, as if we were one person. The benefit is that we have more than 1 mind and character looking into the situation.

Say Riku comes to another conclusion, if she goes off and guesses on her own, she can no longer be a part of our group's final guess, because HER final guess was the earlier one, and so she won't be eligible for the exp, unless it was her guess that was the closest. (Which would mean OUR group wouldn't get the exp, because we weren't the winners)
Sorry if that seemed to go on a tangent, I hope it still made sense.

In other words, everyone gets a single guess. You can guess with the group or on your own.
Stella
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

https://ikeharaarchery.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:19 am

Ahhh okay I understand now, thanks! (:
Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum