To the Mountains!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

To the Mountains!

Post by Stella on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:18 am

The sun rose slowly over the horizon and Shiro waited at their waiting place with her mass of bags. It was very early, but they needed to catch the first bus or they might not make it to the lodge by nightfall.

As there was no bus that went all the way to their cabin, they would have to walk up a lot of the path by foot. And then from the path, Shiro would have to navigate with the map till they found their cabin.

Discovering the cabin with their own hard work was part of the fun. Dinner always tasted better after a full day of work, afterall.

The walk to the cabin, if done alone, would actually only take Shiro till about lunchtime. But she would have run half the way, and with less food to carry. And she had Leia to think of. If her leg was as bad as the girl had said, they'd be taking a lot of breaks. Having as much time as they could get was the best Shiro could do.

She hoped the others didn't pack too havily themselves.
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

View user profile http://ikeharaarchery.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To the Mountains!

Post by Dantae on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:38 am

Dantae half stumbled, half staggered to the meeting place. He'd indeed packed light- as in, nothing at all. The boy had barely remembered to wake up early enough in the morning to get here on time. His curly hair was mussed into terrible bed head and dark bags lined his eyes. He'd just enough time to brush his teeth and throw on a pair of jeans before racing out of the dorm. Belatedly, Dantae realized he could have woken Nao, but had been so sleepy and out of it, he couldn't remember if his younger roommate had even been there.

"Buongiorno," he mumbled at Shiro and collapsed on the ground at her feet. "What is with you and competing with the sun to get up," he complained at her, half teasingly, "just let it win, the moon is cooler to hang out with anyway."

The idiot had "hung out" with the moon until about three hours ago, staying up to play video games and eat chicken wings.
Dantae
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:08 am

Not last, for once, to the meeting place, staggered in Leia. Once more, her blonde hair had been tied up into a high ponytail, bangs pushed from her face and held back with her signature bright red bandanna. Instead of her uniform, which was a virtual constant around here, she wore a green half-jacket with a hood lined with faux fur, and tight jeans, a pair of gym shoes donning her feet. Brightly colored, of course. Perched on her back was a black and bright green backpack, various patches stuck onto the fabric, as well as doodles that her friends had drawn onto it years before, some long since faded.

The only sign that gave away she might have trouble with this little adventure to the cabin were the intricate looking knee braces on her legs.

She wasn't exactly a morning person, yet still somehow carried herself in a lighthearted and jovial manner. Much rather than her usual broad grin, the blonde girl sported a lazy, tired smile. As she approached the pair at the meeting place, she raised her hand in a wave while the other covered her mouth as she let out an exasperated yawn.

"Yo...morning," she mumbled, tilting her head and rubbing at her neck. "Hey, hotshot...you look worse than I do..." She shot him a teasing smirk before looking towards Shiro, smiling at her. "Mornin', cap'n."
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:13 am

"Ah, good morning you two." Shiro stood in her blue track suit, her usual bedhead matching her shody job of putting her clothes on. Though she spent just as long as anyone else getting ready in the mornings, she simply couldn't seem to ever get it right. Her pants were on backwards, though hard to tell, and her jacket's zip was broken in some un-humanly manigable way.
"Dantae, I admire the idea of attempting to survive the week with only one set of clothes, but my sister has constantly told me you should always wear a clean pair of underpants everyday, and I will enforce only this rule. You can borrow a pair of mine for the week." She rummaged in one of her bags and threw some plain black shorties (underwear that look like hot pants) towards him.
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:49 pm

Nao had already been up early , but since Nao was such an airhaid he actually forgot why he had woken up so early until a few moments maybe an half hour later. He had packed up not too light but not too heavy either, since he had such a small body and was playing around ,again forgetting he had to be somewhere and after an hour he remembered again and quickly made his way toward the meeting spot and he finally arrived , kinda dead from all the running. "GOMENASAAAIIII "
Nao

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:01 pm

Dantae startled at the sudden underwear assault, jerking into a sitting position. He stared at the article in question blankly. What kind of girl gave a guy her underwear before they got into any relations? He was struck by the hilarity of the situation and cracked up, clutching his sides. "A-Amica, whi-while I appreciate the gesture, ahaha, I don't think these will fit me," he grinned, and gestured to their relative hip areas. His body was just so much bigger than hers, he'd probably break the seams. "But I'll keep them if you want me too~"

Actually, he'd planned to buy whatever he needed once they got there with Mama's credit card. After marrying her new husband they'd come into quite the inheritance, and Dantae wasn't above using it for his own convenience.

"Boungiorno, Amico," Dantae greeted his roommate, giving a mock salute. "Sorry I didn't drag you with me, I completely spaced," he apologized.
Dantae

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:10 pm

He shook his head. "It's okay, I just got disracted along the way... alot. "
He looked away awkwardly. Stupid little Nao got distracted by butterflies, squirrles, etc even flowers and other random things. He sat himself on the ground, kinda tired. "Goodmorning everyone ." He said sheepishly. He was even too distracted to greet everyone before sitting down.
Nao

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:45 pm

And in came another blonde to their collection. Leia shot a lazy smirk towards the loud blonde boy that had joined them, haphazardly plopping into the grass besides Dantae. She greeted Nao through a yawn, waving lethargically at him before blinking. Well, the sight of underwear being tossed from a girl to a boy could certainly wake you up in the morning.

"It'd be one helluva show to watch you try, though," she pointed out to Dantae, shaking her head. For once, the tiny girl went silent, closing her eyes and cocking her head to one side, kind of swaying from side to side. "Mmmm, hey, cap'n," she finally continued, addressing Shiro without opening her eyes. "Sorry if I hold us up a bunch. Y'know...legs...and stuff. But I'll try."
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:22 am

Shiro smiled as the boy laughed, hearty laughs were good. "I might be short, Dantae, but I am in no way small," she didn't seem to have a problem proclaiming such a thing out loud, when other girls might. "You will try them, as Leia said, and if they really do not fit, have fun walking down the mountain to get some more." She zipped her bag back up and flung it over her shoulder as the bus approached.
"Not a problem, Leia, I planned with you in mind, afterall." She motioned for Dantae to take one of her bags, since his hands were empty.
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:27 am

Dantae took the shorts- they were nothing like the girl's panties he was used to- and tucked them comically into his jeans elastic. Hearing Leia's comment he smirked at her, "is that a challenge, Amica?"

The bus's squeeking and wheezing as it came to a stop were murder on his ears. Cringe. He needed to wake up, fast.

Dantae hiked Shiro's bag over one shoulder like a good little follower, then extended his hand for more. "Let me take another bag, Nao and I are the big strong men here, right?" He teased, not so much minding pack-animal duty. In a moment they'd be on a bus anyway. And once they started walking, well, he could certainly show off by carrying all the lady's bags, right?
Dantae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:31 am

Shiro picked up the rest of her bags herself and smiled at Dantae. "I appreciate it, but we will be on the bus momentarily, feel free to take as many as you like once we get off, however." With little effort, she plonked them into the hold at the bottom of the bus, that the driver had unlocked at motioned for the others to do the same.
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:36 am

Leia snort at Dantae, standing up and brushing herself off before following behind Shiro, tossing her backpack into the hold and grinning broadly. "Hey, maybe it is, hotshot...and try t'keep some hands free for when we get off the bus, huh? I might need you t'carry me on your back." She shot him a wink as if she were joking, but to be honest, she wasn't even sure if that WAS a joke.
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:38 am

"Oh, that is a really good idea!" Shiro said, pondering for a moment. "We could probably save some time if we did that once or twice."
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:39 am

Leia blinked, stopping in her strides to look over at Shiro. "What? You mean carry me? You serious?"
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:40 am

"Yes, I am most serious," Shiro cocked her head lightly in contemplation. "I do not see why it could not work."
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:43 am

"Well..." She trailed off, rubbing at the back of her neck. She didn't like being restricted or feeling like an extra weight because of those restrictions she refused to acknowledge. "Um...I don't...think...well, I mean...if Dantae's okay with it...b-but I don't think it'd be necessary to do often!"
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:17 am

Now this was an interesting development. Dantae put Shiro's bag into the bus's undercarriage and bowed to Leia, "It would be my utmost pleasure, bella donna." He straightened, delighted at the idea. Although carrying a person, even a small one like his Dolce-chan, would be quite the drain, he had confidence in his upperbody strength.
Dantae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:37 am

Leia stared at him, shifting her gaze to the side and rubbing at her face. "Well...hey...if you're totally sure 'bout that," she paused, standing up straight and smirking at him. "Though somethin' told me ya wouldn't really mind."
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:49 am

"What really? You know me so well," Dantae said innocently, batting his eyelashes jokingly. He flexed an exposed bicep, "You see I'm totally ripped so I'm sure it won't be an uncomfortable ride," he insinuated blatantly. He doubted she'd take him up on it though. He had the distinct impression he'd made her nervous. Yet this wasn't necessarily a bad thing; it meant she was paying attention to him as more than just a club member...
Dantae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:56 am

Well he was certainly a blunt fellow, wasn't he? "Right...right...sure it will be," she mumbled, rubbing at her face again to hide the red rising to her cheeks. Why was this guy good at making her scramble? "If I, uh...need it, I'll let ya know."
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:32 am

"Do not listen to him, Leia, he is not nearly as strong as he makes out. I trained him, I know. But he can at least carry you for a while," she boarded the bus, finding the seats near the back the faced each other and sitting down, waiting for the others to join.
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:07 pm

Dantae rolled his eyes at Shiro, "Can't you let me be cool for five minutes?" He grumped, but mirth glinted in his eyes. Banter like this was one of his favorite things, and he could take a little ribbing. He followed the president into the bus and sat across from her in the back, leaning against the window. He had to have the window seat or else get intimately acquainted with motion sickness.
Dantae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:27 pm

"You can be cool when you deserve to be cool," she said plainly, "You almost had it for a moment there."
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:59 pm

Leia shrugged her shoulders before hopping on after them, pausing when she reached the back. For a moment, she looked like she couldn't decide who to sit next to. She narrowed her eyes in thought, looking back and forth between the seats. "Hmm..."
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:09 am

"Admit it, Amica, I always have it," Dantae winked at Shiro before glancing up at Leia curiously. Was she waiting for something? He patted the seat next to him, "Afraid I'll bite you or something~?"
Dantae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum