Off the Bus and Onwards!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Off the Bus and Onwards!

Post by Stella on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:47 pm

(Feel free to continue the bus ride in the previous RP. When we decide we're finished with it and get off, we'll do a final post to transition into the posts in here and I'll close that thread.)
(In case that's confusing, you CAN post here before we finish the bus ride in the other thread.)

Finally, after 3 hours of bus ride, Shiro was bouncing out the door and lying on the ground. She had nothing against transport, but nothing bet the floor and walking. She was pumped. Super pumped. Over pumped, maybe... She wanted to pick up all the bags and run for it, that's what happened when she sat for long periods of time.

"Come on, come on, come on, COME ON!!!!" she yelled at the other club members, growing impatient outside, even though she'd been the one standing at the bus' door for 5 minutes before it stopped and jumped out before it had even come to a complete hault. She would be the death of herself one day, that was for sure.
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

View user profile http://ikeharaarchery.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Off the Bus and Onwards!

Post by Dantae on Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:06 am

(Sounds good, got it!  Very Happy )

Dantae followed Shiro in a much less jubilant mood. The long bout of sitting had made him groggy and sleepy, and his legs didn't much feel like moving. His tiredness might have had something to do with sleeping a total of three hours last night, not that he'd admit such a thing.

"So, where's the cabin?" He looked around what appeared to be the middle of nowhere...
Dantae
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia on Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:22 am

(Gotcha!)

And finally, Leia stumbled off the bus, legs and knees throbbing softly as she stiffly and awkwardly made her way down the steps and onto the ground. The braces on her knees were a God send, and she was happy to have them on right now, otherwise she would likely be screaming in agony.

Stopping besides Dantae, she placed her hands on her knees, which trembled softly from being so stiff. "Yeah...'bout this hike of ours...how long'd ya say it's gonna take?"
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:38 am

Shiro gave the pair half her attention as she got their gear out the bus' hold. "Probably 2 hours," she said, stopping mid sentence and she tried reaching up to close the hold once their gear was removed, but finding she was a little too short, even if she jumped. She piled their bags together and tried to use that to reach. "But it will be longer with breaks. Oh..." she stopped everything she was doing, standing on the ready to topple tower of bags and faceing them, "We are not running either, so maybe double that?"
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:59 am

"Ei, Ei, what are you trying to do," Dantae strode to Shiro and tried to remove her from the killer bags. One girl he could carry, but two? Not for very long...No more injuries allowed. "I've got it. This would be one of those times you let me be cool, capire?" He winked and closed the hold.

Yeah, two girls for four hours, well...wait...four...hours?!? He gaped at the other two, "You want to walk for four hours?!?" He was horrified!! What kind of girl- no, what kind of person- would subject themselves to that kind of punishment?!
Dantae

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Shiro allowed Dantae his moment, considering she had every intention of making sure all this week he would be a horrid, sweaty mess.
Unless he was one of those that looked incredibly attractive when sprawled on the ground after working till his legs gave way. Shiro was troubled by this thought for a moment.

What if he is?

She allowed him to remove her from the tower of bags, but during this process, "Cross that bridge when we get there," slipped out her mouth, slightly mumbled and not particularly audible. Strikingly un-shiro-like of a thing to do, considering one of her mottos was 'Speak up or don't speak'
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:49 am

Dantae heard the president but thought she was referring to their imminent four hour hike. "Looks to me, Amica, we are at that bridge already. I vote we burn it and hire a helicopter," he sighed mournfully. Four hours. Walking. He'd rather study.

Well, not really, but still. Maybe he could find a way to entertain himself. Throwing one of the lighter bags to Nao ((Who I hope is still there XD)) He took a couple for himself and turned on Leia.

"How's the leg? Holding up okay?" Concern laced his usual light tone. Those braces looked serious. Merde. But he knew he couldn't carry her the whole way, no matter how small she seemed.
Dantae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:47 am

Shiro picked up the remaining bags, face slightly scrunched while trying to work out how Dantae's input to her situation made sense at all. One look at the road they would be walking heightened her spirits, however. Unlike the busride, Shiro had exagerated the time it would take to get to their lodge. At a jog, it would be 40 minutes. She knew, because when she and her sister used to come here, she ran this road as her morning excersise. If they walked without any breaks, 1 and half hours, no more than 3 with breaks, but she made sure they had enough daylight for anything that could possibly go wrong.
That, and they could go sight-seeing on the way up. There were some absolutely amazing views along the way.
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:16 am

Leia quickly ducked in and plucked up her backpack for herself, slinging it onto her back and casting a grin towards both Shiro and Dantae. "Hey, no sweat, I'll be good. Didn't pay for these braces on my knees just t' make 'em look pretty, y'know. I'll be great." She flashed another thumbs up and peered towards Shiro, pursing her lips.

"Four hours, huh? Well, we better get goin' then, right?"
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:10 am

"Yeah," Dantae agreed, hiking the bag straps over his shoulder and began to walk down the path. It would be obvious to any casual hiker, that Dantae was not cut out for long stretches of exercise. He was a sprinter, and had plenty of energy at first. After about five minutes, however, his steps became heavier and his usually laid back expression gained a steel edge. Erg. How he hated walking. Best distract himself before he got into a mood.

"So, Gattina-chan, want to tell us why you picked such a middle-of-no-where cabin? Not planning on murdering us all, are you? No one can hear our screams and all that?"
Dantae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:00 am

Leia shot Dantae a teasing grin, sticking her tongue out and putting a finger under her eye rather childishly. "If anyone's gonna be gettin' murdered, it's gonna be you, hotshot," she joked, looking back towards Shiro as they moved. So far, so good. No stumbles, no falls, no trips, no sore limbs yet. "If ya plan of murderin' us, lemme get th' shovel, eh?"
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:03 am

"You forgot to bring the shovel, Leia? I thought we planned this before hand," Shiro looked back over her collection of bags at Leia. "We will have to improvise when it comes to burying the bodies, how frustrating."

She took a few more moments before answering Dantae's question. "My sister and I frequented the cabins on these mountains when we were children. Though I want Mother and Father to stay out of my business, I have missed these cabins," a small smile spread across her lips.
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia on Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:37 pm

Leia shrugged her shoulders lazily, sighing heavily. "Sorry, totally went and slipped my mind. Guess if there's some water 'round we can just toss 'em right in there with somethin' heavy tied to 'em." She nodded thoughtfully, actually pretending to ponder this before grinning back to Shiro.

Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae on Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:03 am

"Idiotas, you throw our bodies in a puddle all you're going to do is make us look dumb. I plan to be a beautiful corpse, grazzie mille," Dantae snorted, sticking his nose in the air and trooping along obediently.

"You have a sister, Gattina-chan?"
Dantae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:26 am

"Yup!" Her entire face lit up, even more so than when watching the anime. "She is even better at archery than me! In all the competitions when we were younger, she would always beat me. She really is amazing," she threw a sly smile at the kids ('coz you're all younger than her lolol) behind her, "We used to bury bodies in these woods. You can go home early if you find one."
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:00 pm

"Ehi, really? Just one body?" Dantae perked up. He didn't really want to leave early per se, but he'd love a free pass out of training- that would likely kill him if previous experience with Shiro said anything.

Hearing about her sister, he cracked a grin, "Someone that amazing, I'm sure I'd be competitive with if they were my sister." As it was, his older brother was such a screw up, Dantae had never felt the dreaded sibling-rivalry.

"What about you, dolce-chan? Have any cute sisters I should know about~?" He addressed Leia.
Dantae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:23 am

Leia let out a puff of air, blowing her bangs from her face before casting a somewhat envious look towards Shiro. Having a sister that great was probably an awesome experience.

Her hands stretched above her head again, stiffly, before dropping down and letting her hands lace behind her neck, settled there lazily. "Naw. I'm an only child," she grinned. "Sorry t' burst your bubble, hotshot."
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:18 am

"Oh ho ho~ So Little Dantae is stooping as low as going for his target's sisters?" she took a moment to peer through the trees at the view, smiling before continuing up the hill. "I almost hope you find someone one day."
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae on Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:38 am

Dantae opened his mouth to retort when his eyes caught on the trees. They were peppered against the needle strew ground in such a way he almost stopped. It had been long time since he'd spent any considerable amount of time in the great outdoors. He'd forgotten the sultry smell of the forest and the fresh breezes. Beautiful.

He was a city boy, born and bred, but once in a while the outdoors called to him. His eyes became distant and the less-than-snappy reply died on his lips. "Hey, how long is this hike again?"
Dantae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:07 pm

Shiro watched in fascination as the boy's expression changed, missing what he said entirely, but knowing he said something.
"What was that?" she said, snapping out of her daydream.
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by MarlineSugiSake on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:22 am

Marline burst from the bushes outside, panting and sweating and sticky. Leaves stuck to her skin and hair and her clothes were half torn from the days travel up the mountain. The damn bus left without her, even after she chased after it screaming at the top of her lungs. And seeing she had nobody's phone number at the time, she did the only thing she thought to do...

Climb the mountain herself.

Along the way she met any nightmare imaginable; bears, bees, alligators (HOW they were in the mountains she wanted to know!) and even men with no faces with tentacles sprouting from their backs!

"I finally...made it..." she panted, spotting the cabin not too far away and felt such relief she started to tear up. "Finally...I made it...after the whole-" she stepped forward, her foot slipped out from under her on the hill she was upon and screamed, tumbling and crashing into trees and rocks all the way down to the bottom like graceful duck in the middle of an ice pond.

Such majestic movements...
MarlineSugiSake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:10 pm

Shiro stopped, vaguely hearing the sound of rustling bushes to her side and heading to take a look. She broke out into a grin at the sight of Marline, cut and bruised from something akin to rolling down a hill.

"Good afternoon, Marline-Chan. You seem to have worked hard this morning." she offered the girl a hand up. "Never fear, Dantae is here and more than willing to carry your bags."
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:10 pm

((Omg Marline, best entrance ever!! Poor thing haha))

Dantae very nearly jumped out of skin when something small, fast and pink suddenly crashed down the mountain. He clutched his chest and stared- completely uncomprehending that this poor bedraggled soul was a person. Never mind one of his people.

"A-Amica...are you okay?" He asked uneasily, preparing to turn tail and drag her to a hospital. "Okay" was not a word he'd have applied to her right now...
Dantae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarlineSugiSake on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:46 pm

Marline, with her body twisted around in leaves and a few rocks, would have happily replied with something witty. Like, "Do I LOOK okay?" or "Oh yeah, just peachy from nearly DYING IN THE WOODS!" or "I HATE THE WOODS!"

But instead, the most she could manage was the groan worthy of wheezing old man.

"Nnnnnngggg...."

She blurredly opened her eyes to the two figures standing over her, being so out of it she said the first thing that came to mind.

"Saskue? Naruto? What are you two doing up here? This isn't the kohona village....And when did you get so short Saskue? I thought you were taller."

Obviously she was going to be just fine~
MarlineSugiSake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:07 am

Shiro's eyes sparkled, and a light blush painted her cheeks. "I will have you know that being short is a good thing. Advantageous in fights," she said ni the manliest voice she could manage.
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next