Ikehara Archery Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Festival Collab 7 Days Left to Sign Up

3 posters

Go down

Festival Collab 7 Days Left to Sign Up Empty Festival Collab 7 Days Left to Sign Up

Post by Stella Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:03 am

Hey guys, do you want to do one large collab with all of us for the festival of the performance? It can come complete with 'blood', sweat tears and fire.

Last edited by Shiroyuki on Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Stella
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

https://ikeharaarchery.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Festival Collab 7 Days Left to Sign Up Empty Re: Festival Collab 7 Days Left to Sign Up

Post by Dantae Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:25 pm

*raises hand*

SO down!! Should we do it where each person draws their character and someone slaps on a background, or one person does background, one does lines, one does colors, etc...?
Dantae
Dantae
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

Back to top Go down

Festival Collab 7 Days Left to Sign Up Empty Re: Festival Collab 7 Days Left to Sign Up

Post by MarlineSugiSake Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:35 am

SURE! 8D This sounds like fun! (I have been so inactive and I have no excuse to show for it terribly sorry) What be the rules? 8o
MarlineSugiSake
MarlineSugiSake

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:22 am

We can start with one person in charge of the sketch. This will set the stage and place each character. Preferably we'll get WIP pics of this so we can all have input into the base sketch. Comments, Red Lines etc.

Whether we then have each individual person draw their characters separately and compose it together at the end is a tough decision, but I think I'd prefer that sense of even-ness that come with having the lines and colours in the same styles.

I'm currently looking at the splits like so:
Outfit Designs - Anyone, as long as we have one for everyone (Marline's doing most of it though)
Sketch - One main artist with help from all (Marline)
Clean - One-two artists
Lineart (Characters) - One Artist
Lineart (Background) - One Artist
Colour (Characters) - One Artist (Dantae)
Colour (Background) - One Artist

Do we want to split this further into base colouring vs shading?

I'd LIKE for all the archery club members to participate, and it would be amazing if we could get it done in a month (Let's see how that plays out for you, alys) but I understand this may not be possible.

Time to start reserving which piece you want to do! And please someone send a link to this thread to all the other members.

We will start in 7 days from this post (Or earlier if the sketcher is super fast and awesome and decided before then) Any members that have not 'Signed up' for the collab by then will have sadly missed out, better luck for the next one!

(If in 7 days not all the slots have been filled, we'll work out between the participants who'll do the extra hard yards)

Last edited by Shiroyuki on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Stella
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

Back to top Go down

Post by MarlineSugiSake Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:43 am

SIGNING UP! SIGNING UP! 8D And may I sign up to be the sketcher? I fear I would be pretty much useless in anything else since Im a traditional artist >W>; Unless you don't mind me using the markers? lol But yeah, I'm on board! 8D
MarlineSugiSake
MarlineSugiSake

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:47 am

I'm also going to make 'Outfit Design' an option, which is another possible option you as a traditional artist could use.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by MarlineSugiSake Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:16 am

OOH OuO~~ Yesyesyesyesyes~ I'd love to do that! I'll take any suggestions!
MarlineSugiSake
MarlineSugiSake

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:52 am

Sweet as! You can ask each person individually if their's is okay, start somewhere with the links in the Performance Overview as inspiration.

Also, dress Dantae as girly and feminine as you can.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:20 pm

Dantae: OBJECTION!

I can do anything, but I really REALLY like coloring~ especially characters, but I'd take up the background too if needed Very Happy
Dantae
Dantae

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

Back to top Go down

Post by MarlineSugiSake Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Sounds good to me!

Okay, so Shiro will be the emperor then...I guess I'll start there! XD So I'm going to be drawing them as ancient archery characters? LOL Is Dantea the princess we should protect? BD
MarlineSugiSake
MarlineSugiSake

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:10 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG. Theoretically the emperor is the one we have to protect, but half way through (The part we'll be drawing) he leaves his throne to join the battle.
Dantae can be the prince that has to take training, but is as beautiful as a princess with long, luscious hair and is often mistaken for a girl and protected.

As for the other characters, not a clue.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:40 am

Dantae: ...don't I have any say in any of this???

haha, omg, that would be fantastic XD

So we still need someone to do lineart and cleaning, right?
Dantae
Dantae

Back to top Go down

Post by MarlineSugiSake Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:35 am

LOL omg Yeees~ I agree wholeheartedly with this! >8D

And the group, just to be clear,

Shiro-emperor
Dantea- Prince(cess)
Marline- archer/solider
Yume-archer/solider?

There more roles available?
MarlineSugiSake
MarlineSugiSake

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:02 am

I reckon we casually use drama club students as cameos - they can be hostages and stuff, just to fill in space.

I can clean and line, I was waiting for everyone else to pick and I'd just take the leftover/s.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by MarlineSugiSake Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:15 am

That's great! 8D And I just finished a sketch of what Yume and Marline could be wearing btw! http://sta.sh/01fpu0xr0ky I used Marline as a test dummy, but how does this look? Either a pretty kimono with flowers or the traditional garb with cool pants and shoes >83

I'm working on Shiro and Dantea at the moment, not sure what I'll do but I keep seeing Dantea with long gorgous hair~

EDIT= I lied! I drew Shiro really quickly based off this doll! http://asian-culture-shop.com/bookpic/200911/20091119581.jpg ITS SO BEAITUFUL! http://sta.sh/0iqj67v55ai Drawing her all badass...
MarlineSugiSake
MarlineSugiSake

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:19 am

Shiro is Beautiful, and I love those outfits.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down