Ikehara Archery Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tests of Courage and Skill

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tests of Courage and Skill - Page 2 Empty Re: Tests of Courage and Skill

Post by Leia Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:58 am

Leia flinched again at the loud speakers, smacking her hands over her ears and taking a deep breath, looking slightly irritated. Finally, she stood up straight again and took on that cool, calm expression of hers again.

"Well, ya invited us both here, so wasn't that th' plan t' begin with?"
Leia
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:42 am

"Yea, that was the plan, was it not? Or," she pointed a finger accusingly at Dantae, along with a mock gasp, "were you planning on leaving us on our own and picking up chicks?"
Stella
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

https://ikeharaarchery.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:37 pm

Leia scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Wouldn't be surprised 'bout that one. So...don't put it past 'em, Shiro. Might take that as an invitation t' do just that."
Leia
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:28 am

Dantae feighned hurt. "And after I worked so hard to get you two here, you doubt me like this?! I just didn't want to assume, in case either of you have jealous boy friends or something," he winked. Okay, maybe he'd sort of engineered this whole thing to find out just that...maybe...

"Wave B, you're up!!" The loud speaker blared. Excitement in the air was palpable.
Dantae
Dantae
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:36 am

"Boyfriend? Bullshit-" Shiro's body shivered and she quickly retracted into a ball, covering her head with her arms as if fending off an attack. She quickly caught herself and stood up again, trying to breath normally but they came out heavy and laboured despite her best efforts.
Stella
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:23 am

Leia's reaction was rather similar to Shiro's, though she stumbled a bit. "Boyfriend? Don't make me laugh, hotshot. Ain't got time for that when I'm busy prankin' everyone! C'mon! O-Our turn...I-I think..."
Leia
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:25 am

Dantae watched their reactions curiously, and was pleased with the results, albeit a little surprised. "Gattina-chan, are you okay?" He asked, concerned over her intense reaction. Glancing at Leia he added flippantly," Haven't heard of the power of love, Amica? Ive heard one always has time for it," he winked.

Indeed they were nearly up in wave 3...
Dantae
Dantae

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:02 am

"Fine, absolutely fine," she forced out in a calm voice. It had been a long time since she'd had a reaction like that. Shiro had actually thought for a moment she'd gotten over it.

Obviously not.

She couldn't allow such a problem to continue. She wouldn't allow it. But easier said than done. She'd really just have to get used to it and hope it stopped one day...

"Power of love, you say? I will buy you any bow you like the day I feel love is more important than my future."
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:29 am

Naturally, Leia had her own reasons, whether they be self-esteem issues or simply savoring other people's happiness above her own. But she refused to let anyone in on that part of her mind. For now, at least.

"Mm. Maybe someday," she muttered, standing up more straight and tugging at the beanie on her head.
Leia
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:19 am

Dantae straitened his shoulders, "I think I'll hold you to that one, Gattina-chan," he grinned. Bows were expensive, and the boy still felt a little awkward petitioning his step-dad for financial reasons. And hell would freeze over before he would ever ask Pa.

"Hah! A maybe! I'll take that," he laughed at Leia's unusually subdued response, hoping he hadn't hit another "minefield" like her legs.

At that moment the loud speaker blared for the third wave to step up. Dantae nodded towards the "ghost" handing out the maps. "Looks like we're up, after you, ladies."
Dantae
Dantae

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:51 am

Shiro was itching to punch that ghost, but held back and allowed Leia to go first, using the girl's body as a half shield and making it difficult for Shiro to try anything rash. She did stare the ghost down as they passed, though.
"I am watching you," she said, not caring it could be heard by everyone.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum