Ikehara Archery Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opps? No, not really.

3 posters

Go down

Alys found some cool stuff in the Admin panel

Opps? No, not really. I_vote_lcap100%Opps? No, not really. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Opps? No, not really. I_vote_lcap0%Opps? No, not really. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Opps? No, not really. I_vote_lcap0%Opps? No, not really. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Opps? No, not really. Empty Opps? No, not really.

Post by Stella Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:28 pm

I feel like, the Ikehara Archery Club should be it's own RP group, trololololol~ That would be cool!!
Stella
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

https://ikeharaarchery.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Opps? No, not really. Empty Re: Opps? No, not really.

Post by Stella Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:31 pm

First of all, I found the titles thing.
Second, it's kinda interesting to see where you guys are from.
Stella
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:31 pm

I'm not a creep or anything, I swear!!
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:37 am

Pfft, haha, nah man, don't worry about it XD It's cool you can do poll stuff too!

(and yeah, I think I rp more with you guys then all the rest of the other ikeharian's combined XDD- the forum is really handy!)
Dantae
Dantae
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:51 am

*just noticed the change of titles and locations*

Oh god that's great XDD I can see totally see that he's a wimp, after all but don't let him see the tag or his head will get even bigger! At this point it might explode...
Dantae
Dantae

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:39 am

hahahaha,it's our little secret, then ^.-
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:48 am

Oh my gosh, I haven't got a fancy title! I only have admin. What to do, what to do?
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:12 am

fix that title, stat! Shiro needs a tag line haha
Dantae
Dantae

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:24 am

Oh my God, these titles make me laugh really hard.
And no kidding! I seriously RP way more with you two than anyone else ahhaha
Leia
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:10 pm

It's like this little group of best friends, where there's Dantae and 2 potential matches.

Except even though I want Shiro to experience that heart flutter highschool romance, the damn girl really only has eyes for her training and future position in the military that she's aiming for. You would have to blow her away with something to even have her look at you. >.>
Such a troublesome daughter.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:30 am

Haha, yeah, I hadn't even thought of that XD Dantae and his creator are too dense to do anything, at least for a while XD Right now a lot of his character is based on being a total looser haha, I'll have to develop him some more I guess
Dantae
Dantae

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:41 am

There are aspects of Shiro I'm yet to completely explore. Her fear of swearwords and the few times she loses control enough to say them herself is one that I've only used once before, I'm glad I got to use it again here.
Her pride and love of her sister is another that isn't touched upon often, along with her love-hate relationship with chocolate. I've really only ever shown the love side, we've never been around chocolate enough or in a situation where she has to decide whether she's going to eat the chocolate cake or actually send it to her Mother for her birthday...
I just had so much fun throwing these teeny details into her personality, and then I don't get to use them XD
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum