Ikehara Archery Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the Mountains!

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

To the Mountains! - Page 3 Empty Re: To the Mountains!

Post by Stella Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:58 am

Shiro puckered her lips in annoyance, "Yes, I am perfectly fine. Unless Leia is having issues," she turned to take a look at the girl, finding her not watching the anime either and looked like she might actually be uncomfortable. Shiro wouldn't give in, though. If Leia couldn't speak up about her the pain, then it must still be bearable. "But if Leia was having issues, she would speak up, of course."
Stella
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

https://ikeharaarchery.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:27 am

Dantae wasn't so sure. And he was certainly starting to become worried about his legs. "Much as I'm enjoying this position, I think I need to get up," he told Shiroyuki, "wouldn't want any of my precious anatomy to be broken." He winked, but his eyes tightened with discomfort. Spoiled brat had never been good at hiding emotions.

As it was, Dantae was also of the exhausting variety of young men that constantly had to be doing somehing. He'd sat patiently for a little over half an hour now ((ish?? haha)) and need to move around. Maybe he could strike up a conversation with the bus driver.

The young man snaked his arms around Shiroyuki's slim frame and moved to lift her up, so he could extricate himself.
Dantae
Dantae
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:46 am

Shiro allowed Dantae to maneuver her body. She wasn't THAT light, after all and was particularly amused by this action. Until she became uncomfortable from a particular memory popping up. "I can get up on my own, Dantae," she swiveled in his grip, slipping out from his arms and landing on the floor with a soft 'plod' and removing the laptop so she could sit there again. Leia wasn't paying attention to it anyway and Dantae was going, she'd watch it on her own.
Stella
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

Back to top Go down

Post by MarlineSugiSake Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:12 am

Marline burst from the bushes outside, panting and sweating and sticky. Leaves stuck to her skin and hair and her clothes were half torn from the days travel up the mountain. The damn bus left without her, even after she chased after it screaming at the top of her lungs. And seeing she had nobody's phone number at the time, she did the only thing she thought to do...

Climb the mountain herself.

Along the way she met any nightmare imaginable; bears, bees, alligators (HOW they were in the mountains she wanted to know!) and even men with no faces with tentacles sprouting from their backs!

"I finally...made it..." she panted, spotting the cabin not too far away and felt such relief she started to tear up. "Finally...I made it...after the whole-" she stepped forward, her foot slipped out from under her on the hill she was upon and screamed, tumbling and crashing into trees and rocks all the way down to the bottom like graceful duck in the middle of an ice pond.

Such majestic movements...
MarlineSugiSake
MarlineSugiSake

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:39 am

(This is probably better placed in 'Off the Bus and Onwards')
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by MarlineSugiSake Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:22 am

Oh yeah? oops! Ill copy and paste there then if thats better >W>; )
MarlineSugiSake
MarlineSugiSake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3