Ikehara Archery Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

introducing! The newbie :3

3 posters

Go down

introducing! The newbie :3 Empty introducing! The newbie :3

Post by Yume Sun May 04, 2014 5:14 am

A young girl with long silver hair that almost looked white and deep purple eyes was staring at a bulletin board that had advertisements for the different clubs you can join
'Ok.... Just take a deep breath... You decided to join a club... Now... Pick one!' She thought to herself. Her eyes kept scanning each poster slowly...

'Oh! Music.. I mig-' something caught her eye it was a poster for the archery club.

'Ok.... I changed my mind... Archery!... Oh... I hope.. I get along with... Everyone And.. Make friends....' She though sadly as she slowly took the poster and went to the location the archery club was at.

Standing outside of the door she was trying to gather the little courage she had to open the door to join but... She couldn't help but be terrified... Slowly she opened the door and peeked inside holding onto her hair in one hand

"H-hello?..." She muttered quietly

As she waited for some sort of response
Yume
Yume
Stuttering Newbie-Chan
Stuttering Newbie-Chan

Back to top Go down

introducing! The newbie :3 Empty Re: introducing! The newbie :3

Post by Stella Sun May 04, 2014 5:47 am

Shiro was inside the equipment shed when she heard a stutter of greeting outside. She took a quick breath to calm her quick fury at the girl. Stuttering was one of her pet peeves after all.

She remained silent, hoping someone else would greet her. But nobody did, so after a minute or so Shiro left the room, supplies for today's lesson in tow.

"Hello, what brings you to our neck of the woods today?" she greeted with a professional smile and attitude only seen when you meet her for the first time or around her parents.
Stella
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

https://ikeharaarchery.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Mon May 05, 2014 12:24 am

The girl was startled and jumped back half an inch. She wasn't expecting anyone to really be here! Now she has to talk to someone...She looked at the girl for a few second she... seemed nice enough... but she couldnt help but be scared not everything is what it seems...

"I um... I uh..." She started to stutter she looked down down and noticed she dropped the poster when she jumped back and it was in front of Shiro's feet.

'ah!' she quickly scrambled to get it quickly but was so much in a panic she stumbled over her own two feet as she fell on the ground.

"ow...." She rubbed her head slightly as she grabbed the poster and raised it up to Shiro..

"I um.... s-saw... you-your poster... so... I-I thought... I.. C-could..." She couldnt even get the words out but she hopped Shiro would understand what she was trying to say so she didn't have to say it herself...
Yume
Yume
Stuttering Newbie-Chan
Stuttering Newbie-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon May 05, 2014 3:26 am

Shiro watched the girl stumble over herself with light amusement. She could tell the girl was nervous, but about what? Shiro had learnt in the past few months to hold back on judging people, as their outer shell was never enough to go by.

"Stop. I do not mind waiting for you to think of what you want to say, so long as you say it coherently. None of this stuttering."
Stella
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Mon May 05, 2014 4:51 am

The girl was taken back on how stern the girl was with her and she couldnt help but crawl back into her shell... She was already scared enough as it is... She took a deep breath as she stood up looking at her in the eyes as she tried to keep this position with all of her courage..

"I..." She hesitated... 'Come one... J-Just say it! whats the worst.. that can happen?!' she was mentally arguing with herself.

"I would like to join the archery club please!" She spoke quickly as she bowed. Her face was red from being flustered and embarrassed. Saying something straight out is so out of character.... but she had to do it...
Yume
Yume
Stuttering Newbie-Chan
Stuttering Newbie-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon May 05, 2014 5:23 am

"Much better," Shiro grinned at the girl. "You have it in you after all. Welcome to the club."

She turned to set up the equipment for the day.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Mon May 05, 2014 9:14 am

Dantae strolled into the archery range from the back door, humming to himself and pulling off his shirt.

"Ah, I should have known you would get here before me, President, I thought I'd get the range to myself!" He pouted upon seeing Shiro. A moment later he noticed the other girl.

"Ah! And who is this lovely Amica?"
Dantae
Dantae
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Mon May 05, 2014 9:52 am

Yume blushed as she stared at the ground "was it confidence?.... Maybe.... She did lack in that department a bit....maybe... This will help her!

She raised herself up " th-thank..I'll so my be-." Her voiced trailed off because when she was about to finish her sentence Dante walked up without a shirt non the less... Not a second later she felt her face heat up. A guy... Without a shirt on... Kinda hard to look away

"You... Look like you just stepped out of a Manga!" She blurted out with thinking as she covered her mouth and looked down and bowed

"I.... I'm sorry.... I.... I'm yume shizumama.... Of c-class 3-C and... I'll be joining your... Club... N-nice to meet you >\\\\<"

Looks like yumes first day is going to be an interesting one to day the !east
Yume
Yume
Stuttering Newbie-Chan
Stuttering Newbie-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon May 05, 2014 10:10 am

"You need to try harder then, Dantae, I have been here nearly half an hour now," Shiro's attention flipped back to the girl at her outburst. She really did have it in her. This perked Shiro's interest, this little Yume-Chan had potential.

"Do not mind Dantae, he practices shirtless to show off the abs we trained so hard for. Since most of our members are females, he enjoys his time 'showing off'," she winked at the girl.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Fri May 09, 2014 11:53 pm

Dantae rolled his eyes good naturedly. "What do you mean we, Pres? I'm pretty sure I did all the work and you just yelled at me." He continued walking towards the changing rooms (curtains?) in the back, but slowed to respond to Yume.

"Wha~ A new member? Che bello! And I don't mind being a manga character," he laughed, and struck a dumb pose, "but it's more like this , right?"

Finally, the flirt made it to the changing rooms and shot Shiro a wicked grin, "And I'm not showing off, Amica, I'm just trying to get into my uniform faster and work hard~ Isn't that what you want?"

Without waiting for a reply, he slipped into the changing room and rooted around his backpack for his gear...
Dantae
Dantae

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:09 am

"Indeed Dantae, that is precisely what I want." she waved the boy away as he went to finish changing.

"First off, a player is only as good as their coach. In some cases the player doubles as their own coach, but the idea still stands. If you are better than your coach, it is time to find a new one. But no worries, I intend on bringing the best out in you. It will not be your fault if that does not happen; but mine."

She threw several bows over her shoulder and grabbed a large basket of arrows, heading out to the range. "Come, I must view what I have to work with."
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:36 pm

Dantae emerged from the changing rooms about two minutes later and put away his things. A new member eh~ and she seemed perfectly cute and NOT about to bite his head off, amazing! But there was no way a normal girl would enter the Archery club...meaning there had to be something else about her.

The second year mused on this as he set up his own target next to Shiro's and rooted around for his favorite yumi. Which was none of them.

Dantae hated using the giant bows, preferring their smaller, stronger cousins.
Dantae
Dantae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down