Ikehara Archery Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobbing for Apples

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bobbing for Apples Empty Bobbing for Apples

Post by Stella Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:41 am

Though she'd admit Archery wasn't her favourite sport, Shiro loved the feeling of hitting the target. She always wished she was holding a gun instead, but till she leaves for military training, the bow would have to do.

She came prepared to practice again, a bucket of apples ready to be shot at and arrows with their safety ends removed.

The grounds were empty, unusual as she was usually the last one there, but she'd gotten away without a detention today, so Shiro wasn't surprised. In order to waste time waiting for the young ones to turn up, Shiro prepared her bow, throwing an apple in a loopy manner towards the end of the grounds and proceeded to shoot an arrow through it, sticking it to the wall at the end.

"Bored," she said simply, placing her bow away carefully and sitting down on the wooden flooring.
Stella
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

https://ikeharaarchery.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bobbing for Apples Empty Re: Bobbing for Apples

Post by Dantae Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:48 pm

Dantae sprinted into the range, skidding to a stop just in time to barely miss tripping over his seated sempai. "Ga-Gattina-chan!? What are you doing here?" He gasped, surprised and tad disappointed. He'd gotten up so early and raced around trying to get ready fast enough to be the first one here! "How'd you beat me?! Don't tell me you got up before the sun did?" Such an act was anathema to the Italian. Sleep was to be savored, after all.

Dantae plopped down next to her, stretching out his long legs and resting on his elbows. Well. At least he could watch, that would be interesting enough. His arms were still aching from yesterday's practice, so maybe a break would be good.
Dantae
Dantae
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:16 pm

Nao skipped on the training ground, seeing two people sitting on the ground. "Seeeeeeennnnnnpaaiiiiiiiiiiiiis " He ran toward them , and stopped right before their noses. "It's so cool that you are so early here. Really cool ." He fawned over the two. He stared at both. "What are you doing  on the ground ??" He asked. "You can't shoot arrows when on the ground right ???

He saw that Shiro had apples. "OOhh , are you gonna eat them ?? Can I eat one??" He stared at the bucket apples.

Nao
Nao

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:09 pm

"Oh, Dantae, good morning," she greeted as the tall boy came in. "Of course, I am up before the sun every morning. I finished my morning training faster than usual, I will have to increase it for tomorrow."

She watched him stretch, taking in his movements as best she could. She's trained him hard yesterday and knew as well as anyone how tired and sore your muscles can get. She smiled at how hard he'd worked, despite probably joining the club for some easy club activity.

She heard Nao from a mile away, not flinching as he came in close to her face. "You may eat as many as you can shoot, Nao."
Stella
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:00 am

Leia sighed heavily, running her fingers through her hair as she tied the blonde locks up into a messy ponytail, the bangs held from her face with a red bandanna. Approaching the grounds, she raised a hand in a lazy kind of wave, while the other covered her mouth just as a yawn escaped.

"Yo," she greeted, stopping short when she noticed an unfamiliar face. "I know Dantae and Shiro, but who're you?" Her words, while carrying quite an impolite connotation, were spoken very airily as she cast a grin to the other blonde male.
Leia
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:51 am

Dantae blinked as Nao rushed towards them, but laughed at Shiro's apple comment. "Ehi, Amico, how can you be so loud this early?" He grinned at his roommate. Jerking a thumb at Nao the Italian addressed his president "Goes from zero to sixty in three seconds flat, this one," he told her proudly, as if he had something to do with it. He turned back to the freshman, "We're just takin' a break, Amico."

Upon hearing Leia's voice he looked up happily, "Ciao, Dolce-chan. You're late~"
Dantae
Dantae

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:14 am

Shiro perked up even more as Leia turned up. "Leia! Good Morning!~" a grin covered her face. "The boys get meassured for their uniforms the morning," she gave a thumbs up in the girl's direction, waiting to see if the boys had a aprticular reaction to such a thing.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:48 pm

Leia gave yet another lazy stretch of her arms over her head, back popping and making her suddenly freeze from her motions. Okay. Stretching? Bad idea. Quickly, as to cover the discomfort that ghosted over her features, she dropped her hands back to her sides and grinned at everyone.

"Mmmm...thanks for pointin' that out t'me, hotshot. Glad someone keeps track of that stuff," she paused, letting her gaze shift towards Shiro. "Ohhh, really? I bet when they're all fitted and ready they'll look legit. Real pro."
Leia
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:28 am

"Any time, Amica," Dantae murmured back, winking. He heard Shiro's comment and perked up considerably. Uniform fitting? Those things looked pretty comfortable, but he wasn't so sure about the skirt...

The young man lolled his head back and shot Shiro a wicked grin. "I'll go through the fittings if one of you bella regazze do the measurements~" He wheedled, teasing as always. Danate's body image was positively shameless. Any kind of poking or prodding probably wouldn't make him embarrassed in the slightest.

Dantae's heart sank. Wait. Poking and prodding... He had been notorious for two things back in Florence: Skirt-chasing and tickle-ability. The boy was so ticklish a mere brush of wind on bare flesh got him twitching. Maaybe, this wasn't such a good idea... Couldn't let one of these girls have access to that kind of information...

"Er, actually, Nao, Amico, we should just measure each other, much quicker that way, right? Haha- got to practice as much as we can right, win competitions and stuff haha...ha..."
Dantae
Dantae

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:40 am

Leia's eyes lazily drifted from Shiro back to Dantae, and suddenly her eyes flashed with mischief that she made no effort to hide. "I dunno..." She trailed off, giving a stretch of her arms again, making sure not to pop any parts of her body. "You've got no shame, huh, hotshot...?"

She paused, nose wrinkling up when the Italian suddenly had a change of heart on measurements. "Aw, what? You don't think we're gonna give you cooties, d'ya, Dantae?"
Leia
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:34 am

"I'd never be adverse to your cooties, Dolce-chan," Dantae shot back, settling easily into their now-usual banter. "And I'll have you know I've go nothing to be ashamed of," he added, smirking. In fact, all this extra training Shiro was putting them through had him feeling fitter than ever, if not a tad sore.

"When do you expect the uniforms to be done, presidente?" He addressed Shiro, resting back on his elbows, legs sprawled out in front of him. Maybe if he was wearing those fancy things he could get out of running...maybe...but he was beginning to realize that this Gattina-chan wouldn't be so easy to manipulate as his previous archery captains...
Dantae
Dantae

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:07 am

"Well, our uniforms took about 2 weeks. The school does not put a lot of effort into small clubs like ours. In fact, I had to go out of my way to find a company that would do them for us and then charge the school myself. Lazy asses." she scrunched her face in distaste. "The reading I had to go through." While mumbling that last sentence, Shiro searched through her backpack for something, pulling out a tape measure and holding it an arm's length away while trying to read which side was facing her.

"Are you wearing pretty underwear today, Dantae?"
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:40 pm

"The better question, Amica, is if I'm wearing any at all," Dantae replied impishly, appreciating her quip. These girls were quick on their toes, he'd give them that. He wasn't, for the record, wearing underwear, but a regular pair of grey boxers. The flirt always wore proper undergarments in case any...situations should arise.

"Two weeks, eh? Sounds like a drag," Dantae thought about her comment on small clubs. Truth be told, he was beginning to become fond of their little circle, and a tad hesitant to increase its size. Still, there'd be a lot more perks if they had more members. Maybe he could ask around...

The Italian stood and stretched, moved to strip his shirt and get his measurements- from Nao, if he had anything to say about it...
Dantae
Dantae

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:38 pm

Leia's lips pulled back into another devious smirk as she flopped into the grass besides Shiro, stretching her legs out slowly and carefully. She rolled her eyes at Dantae, shaking her head with a little snort. "Don't tempt me to lick my hand and rub it on you, hotshot. Don't think ya'd like my cooties, then..." She flashed a playful grin and a wink before looking towards Shiro.

"Two weeks was worth it, though," Leia pointed out with a proud, wide grin on her lips. "We look awesome. And-" She found her words getting cut right off at the words coming from Dantae's lips, stopping right in her tracks. It wasn't often that Leia blushed. In fact, she never did because she didn't really care about a lot of stuff. Like Dantae, Leia had no shame...well, unless it came to that topic...

"Oh please tell me you're actually wearin' somethin' under that, hotshot. I wouldn't be opposed t' usin' you as target practice, y'know!"
Leia
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:27 am

Shiro laughed loudly at the two as they conversed. "This is the first time I have seen you blush, Leia. Did you know it is quite cute?" Shiro stepped up to Dantae, ignoring anything he might have said and any movements he made to get away from her as she prepared to take his measurements.
"Leia, that piece of paper there and the pen, write down what I tell you to."
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:30 am

Leia squirmed a bit in place on the ground, looking away and grunting softly at Shiro before offering a smile. "Hey, I wasn't blushin' or anythin'...don't say that," she mumbled, silently moving and swiping up the paper and pen like Shiro directed her. She effectively hid her face behind the paper. "All set, cap'n."
Leia
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:32 am

"Agreed, Dolce-chan, you should try it more oft- hey hey hey!" Dantae side stepped back, holding up his hands defensively in effort to get away from Shiro. He could feel hysterical giggles bubbling up already, at the mere thought of a tickle!!

"Don't you want me to take off my shirt, Amica?" He grinned, stalling for time. C'mon Nao, save me!! If they find out my secret it will be the end of me! He thought, looking at his roommate pleadingly.
Dantae
Dantae

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:34 am

"Yes, please do." she stopped, waiting for Dantae to remove his shirt, measuring tape in hand.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:38 am

Leia just lowered the paper and stuck her tongue out at Dantae. "Y'know," she started casually, cocking her head. "I'm surprised you're objecting to her touchin' you. I'd think you'd be the type to jump at the chance of being felt up while being measured." She shrugged her shoulders lazily at him, smirking crookedly.
Leia
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:12 am

"Uh, I'm not objecting or anything," Dantae laughed, a tad nervously. "Just, you know, thinking in the interest of time." He moved further away and complied, stripping off his jacket and shirt unabashedly. His off white undershirt billowed in the soft breeze and he shivered nearly imperceptibly. The gears in his brain whirled furiously, but he couldn't come up with a single excuse...
Dantae
Dantae

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:33 am

Leia made sure to keep her eyes on the paper instead of on Dantae. Okay, so maybe she was turning red again. Bright red. "Well, the sooner ya get it done, the sooner y'can get your shirt back on..."
Leia
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:25 am

Shiro was on Dantae before you could say "Beef and BBQ steak without the Peaches Please", and had the measuring tape spread across his shoulders. She squinted at the number before barking some measurement gibberish at Leia.

She removed the tape and moved to measure his arm from shoulder to wrist.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:01 am

Leia scrambled, nearly dropping the pen before she quickly went along with Shiro's orders, quickly scribbling down the measurements.
Leia
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:20 am

Danate's back spasmed and he slapped a hand over his mouth to stifle a giggle. "Merda, woman!" He gasped, stumbling away. How was she that fast!? Goose flesh was already covering his exposed skin. He cast a desperate glance at Leia. Likelihood of her help was slim but he was grasping at straws now... He ducked around and put the slim blonde between himself and Shiro-of-the-ticklish-hands. "That is..."
Dantae
Dantae

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:38 pm

Leia opened her mouth to say something, but was rendered rather speechless when she suddenly found herself all but plucked from the ground and acting as a meat shield between Dantae and their president. "Oi, oi, oi! What're ya doin', hotshot?" The small girl's hands flailed, paper and pen going askew on the ground somewhere.

Sighing, she glanced over her shoulder and him and furrowed her brows, unable to stop that devilish grin from sliding onto her lips. She leaned back a bit so she was closer to his face, voice low so that only she and Dantae could hear their exchange. "What's that on your arms, hotshot? Ya cold or somethin'? Or could it be that ya got some...giggles when someone touches ya?" Slowly, her eyes tilted towards Shiro before she shifted back them towards Dantae.
Leia
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum