Ikehara Archery Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobbing for Apples

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bobbing for Apples - Page 3 Empty Re: Bobbing for Apples

Post by Leia Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:57 am

Leia huffed, blowing her hair from her face as she shot him a look. "Q-Quit with that look, will ya? I-I'm not fightin' your battles for ya!" She grumbled, looking towards Shiro and silently pleading that she help her out from this.

"I-I'll help ya, alright," she grumbled, placing a hand on her face to attempt to (poorly) conceal the furious blush on her face. "P-Put me down already, will ya?" She was becoming even more increasingly aware of the fact he still lacked a shirt. She was clearly not too good with guys in general, this was proof.
Leia
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:16 am

Shiro noticed Leia's cries for help, but ignored them, interested in watching her work her own way out of the problem this time.
It turned out to be thoroughly enjoyable. She grinned from ear to ear as Leia began to blush.

"Am I going to be teamed up on now? Good, I could do with a challenge for once."
Stella
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

https://ikeharaarchery.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:35 pm

(Totally portable. I am dying because that's so funny omg)

Leia grunt and gave up again, face still searing in a hot blush. "Oi, oi, oi, I'm not teamin' up with anyone! Just happened t' get dragged right in th' middle of this!" Literally.
Leia
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:12 pm

"But Leia, Dantae could not possible defeat me on his lonesome, if he hopes to stand a chance, you must fight by his side," a small glint flashed in her eyes, as if she had an idea. A possibly evil idea.
Stella
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:20 am

Dantae's felt his manly pride prickle at Shiro's insinuation. Of course he could take care of himself, but he'd never think of harming a girl to do. Chauvinism Chivalry was not dead. "Right, won't you be my knight in shining armor, Amica?"

Though Dantae would never admit it, truth was he just wasn't the confrontational type. He much preferred laughter over yelling, and would do what he had to to keep it that way.
Dantae
Dantae
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:31 am

Shiro noted how Dantae didn't challenge her statement and her glint died a teeny bit. "Hmm, does our hot stuff not think he can manage on his own, in the end? I thought, even if you laughed throughout, that you would challenge such a small girl even a little. What have I found here, a wuss?" The words escaped her mouth before she could bother stopping them, but she felt no particular remorse for them. Avoiding confrontation was a skill she lacked, but important nonetheless. She respected his ability to a point, but unless she knew he had a fighting spirit and pride in there, she would be unsatisfied.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:26 am

Leia was, once more, tangled right up in the middle between these two, her face still looking as though she had spent far too many hours under the direct assault of the sun's rays. She didn't say anything, eyes bolting back and forth between the pair as she helplessly wriggled. "I-I'm not a knight, hotshot," she grumbled. "M-Mind puttin' me down now?" Her little legs kicked the softest bit.
Leia
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:27 pm

Dantae had a flippant reply on the tip of his tongue when the weight finally got to him. Holding up two girls at once was just not sustainable. With a soft whump, he half-fell half-lowered himself to his knees, taking care the girl's limbs didn't hit the floor."Che macello," he muttered, and looked up to see the damage...
Dantae
Dantae

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:09 am

Shiro felt Dantae's body, just before it fell and knew she had two options. She could jump off or hold on. She made her decision quickly, tightening her grip on his body and trusted him not to roll backwards and squash her. Which he didn't.

She let out a sigh of releif and climbed off, the adrenaline of exploiting his weakness till he cried, wearing off and leaving Shiro in a generally exhausted, half-dazed state.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:20 am

Leia furrowed her brows. "Oi, that's why I said t' let me down. Could'a avoided fallin' over like that, y'know," she grumbled, blowing the hair from her face. This time, she casually rolled and forcefully freed herself from Dantae, landing in the grass with the thump on her hands and knees. "Makin' that real difficult."
Leia
Leia
Totally Portable
Totally Portable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:15 am

"Well since someone refused to help me, obviously falling was my only genius escape plan," Dantae winked, getting up and dusting himself off. Goose flesh raised little bumps along his arm as an errant gust raked his bare skin. He shivered and glanced at Leia's abandoned measurements sheet, hoping it was mostly done. As much as he enjoyed showing off his physique, the cold was enemy worse than his own mother, and he'd rather be out of it.

"We're done now, right?" He asked Shiro hopefully.
Dantae
Dantae

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:58 am

"Yea, I got enough. I will do the rest by eye," which was probably a bad idea, since her eyesight was pretty terrible close up... She picked up the measurement sheet and scribbled down some more numbers which she hoped were readable and popped it in her bag.

It was time for training to begin. She pulled out her bow, the same one she'd been using since she was young (Since she hasn't grown in years, lol) and gave it a once over, checking it was okay. She'd only recently gotten it back from Ren and was super excited to finally be back to using the right size bow for once.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum