Ikehara Archery Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training in the Mountains RPs

2 posters

Go down

Training in the Mountains RPs Empty Training in the Mountains RPs

Post by Dantae Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:06 am

Heya all!! I hope this is okay to post here!! >//<

I was wondering if we could post RP starts to that over-arching topic, or just reply to the ones our illustrious Prez starts?

Thanks!!
Dantae
Dantae
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry
The Flirt that Gets Nowhere 'cos the Archery Girls keep interfering...Sorry, not sorry

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

Back to top Go down

Training in the Mountains RPs Empty Re: Training in the Mountains RPs

Post by Stella Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:51 am

The sexay profile picture, omg. Makes me want to finish the drawing of Shiro I'm working on, but I have other things to do first. //hurries

You can start your own RPs, go wild! There isn't one right now, because I'm still typing up one.
Stella
Stella
The Girl that keeps saying things that offend people and there's nothin' yall can do about it

https://ikeharaarchery.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantae Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:30 am

Haha, I went a little overboard procrastination on homework XD I'd love to see Shiro's though!!

And okay~! No pressure meant at all! Just curious XD I can't wait to see what you write!
Dantae
Dantae

Location : In Shiro's bed (Because he totally passed out after training and hers was the closest)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down